- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I would like to pay tribute to Jim Leonard’s particular genius in creating Vivation, the profound healing process that changed my life, and which I continue to use every day.
One of my highest values in life is SELF-RELIANCE; I love feeling independent and not contingent on anything outside myself for my feelings of well-being and happiness. I know that, although I do try to influence and control the people and situations in my life (for better or worse), ultimately I am the one who will make myself either happy or miserable, depending on how I relate to the present circumstances. If I’m … Continue reading