- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Definition: VIGA combines the transformational process of Vivation, which is a feelings-level meditation-in-action for harmonizing emotions, with body movements based on Hatha Yoga.
We’ve all heard wise-sounding sayings like “Be here now,” or “Just love yourself more”, but we’re never told exactly how to do these things. That’s where Vivationcomes in. Vivation teaches the specific skill of loving yourself exactly as you are in the present moment. Nothing facilitates change so well as fully embracing the present. A key to achieving any goal more easily is to focus on its relative nearness rather than on its difficulty. Vivation makes this shift to enthusiasm and power not just at … Continue reading