- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Paul is heading to Japan this month to teach Vivation there for the first time.
Jim had long wanted to bring Vivation to Asia, and now Paul is finally getting the oppurtunity to share this wonderful gift in the wake of the Tsunami.
For updates on Paul’s travels, visit his Facebook page.
I loved this and thought it appropriate to forward to my fellow VIvers…from Dr. Rankin. Let us know what you think—PB
Guest Blog from Lissa Rankin, MD
For years, people have been accusing me of not being in my body. I used to have no idea what that meant. I mean, of course I’m in my body, right? I have a body – and I’m alive. So by every medical and spiritual definition I could imagine, I’m in my body.
Yet, my mentors kept telling me I’m not – not just Tricia Barrett, my dear friend and spiritual counselor, but … Continue reading