- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Have you ever wondered WHY it is so hard to change persistent, negative habits? We all have something that we want to change, whether it be to stop smoking, get more (or some) exercise, drink less alcohol, lose weight, eat more fresh foods, try out for that acting gig, or change negative ways of interacting with others.
If you’re NOT moving toward making the changes you want in your life–there’s a REASON for that. Why are you not doing what you say you want to do? From years of coaching Vivation, we have found that when you heal the deep-seated, … Continue reading