- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Do you realize that when you are frustrated, angry or miserable, you create your own hell? It’s true. Too often, we simply do not want to acknowledge and take responsibility for our experience in life, preferring to shift the blame for our own funkiness to someone else or the situation in which we find ourselves. But here’s the reality – by comparing your experience in the moment with that of some imaginary “perfect” moment, you disconnect yourself from appreciating all that the present moment holds for you, including humor, humility, empathy, acceptance, learning, and yes, even bliss.
And not only … Continue reading