- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Tag Archives: bliss
Only different kinds of bliss.
Before he died, Jim Leonard wanted to make sure that Vivers worldwide knew this important aspect of Vivation, as he believed that really understanding this concept was at the very core of the ability to be successful with Vivation as a valid and complete path to enlightenment. Along with mastery of the third element, Awareness in Detail, the understanding of this aspect of the Fourth Element can transform your Vivation practice and your life.
What this means in practical terms is that, no matter what our judgment of a certain circumstance might be, we can use our understanding of the … Continue reading