- There Are No Negative Emotions
- Chasing the Elusive Bliss
- How I Ended My 20-Year Chocolate Binge
- Vivation Coming to Japan!
- Guest Blog: 20 Reasons to Be In Your Body
- Accepting Unwillingness
- Become More Creative with Vivation
- Healing Performance Anxiety with Vivation
- Increasing Personal Power with Vivation
- Vivation and 12-Step programs
Tag Archives: self-esteem
No matter how creative or uncreative you have been so far in your life, you can become a lot MORE creative. Undoubtedly you have experienced being more creative some times than others. Did you know though, that you can learn to create those ‘more creative’ times at will? Did you know that through simple exercises you can make both your most creative times and your least creative times more creative?
You may have some myths about creative people. You may have an image in your mind of “creative types” wearing berets and listening to jazz. Or maybe you imagine the … Continue reading
Being completely relaxed in your own skin is one of the definitions of personal power, not, as some people may think, exerting your will over others. Finding a way to achieve what you want without hurting anyone else, and benefitting everyone involved is also another definition. Being true to yourself, without trampling or disregarding the advice of others shows that you have a strong belief in who you are and what you are doing.
Some people think that to exert personal power, you must do it at the expense of someone else. That someone loses in the exchange…but true power … Continue reading